CITIZENS FREE PRESS IS PAID FOR BY READERS DONATIONS > PLEASE BE A TEAM MEMBER Please contact Michael Walsh for easy transfer details firstname.lastname@example.org
The fascinating thing about the Ukraine war is the sheer number of top Western strategic thinkers and scholars who have warned for years that it was coming if we continued down the path. No one listened to them and now we have posturing fools putting the blame solely on Russia and Putin.
- George #Kennan, America’s foreign policy strategist*, the architect of the U.S. cold war strategy. As early as 1998 he warned that NATO expansion was a tragic mistake that ought to ultimately provoke a bad reaction from Russia.
- Henry #Kissinger, in 2014. He warned that ‘to Russia, Ukraine can never be just a foreign country’ and that the West therefore needs a policy that is aimed at reconciliation. He was also adamant that ‘Ukraine should not join NATO’
- John Mearsheimer is arguably the leading geopolitical scholar in the US today, in 2015: ‘The West is leading Ukraine down the primrose path and the end result is that Ukraine is going to get wrecked. What we’re doing is in fact encouraging that outcome.’
- Jack F. Matlock Jr., US Ambassador to the Soviet Union from 1987-1991, warning in 1997 that NATO expansion was ‘the most profound strategic blunder, [encouraging] a chain of events that could produce the most serious security threat since the Soviet Union collapsed’
- Clinton’s defense secretary William Perry explained, in his memoir, that to him NATO enlargement is the cause of ‘the rupture in relations with Russia’ and that in 1996 he was so opposed to it that ‘in the strength of my conviction, I considered resigning’.
- Stephen Cohen, a famed scholar of Russian studies, warning in 2014 that ‘if we move NATO forces toward Russia’s borders it’s obviously gonna militarize the situation and Russia will not back off, this is existential’
- CIA director Bill Burns in 2008: ‘Ukrainian entry into NATO is the brightest of all redlines for [Russia]’ and ‘I have yet to find anyone who views Ukraine in NATO as anything other than a direct challenge to Russian interests.’ (He was then Ambassador to Moscow in 2008 when he wrote this memo). He is now director of the CIA. ‘08 memo ‘Nyet Means Nyet: Russia’s NATO Enlargement Redlines’
- BE A CITIZEN JOURNALIST BY SHARING OUR STORIES
When Amazon deleted EUROPE ARISE a book praising White history, culture and achievements including advice Amazon denied the author his income and the readers right to choose.
It is my belief that by making EUROPE ARISE a FREE download enough good-hearted souls will donate to enable others to be better informed and inspired by Michael Walsh’s epic EUROPE ARISE.
A bank transfer is easier and quicker than an ordinary debit card purchase. CONTACT Michael at email@example.com
Donate: It is the generosity of our supporters and members that makes our vital work possible. As the storm clouds of crisis and the pain of injustice and persecution loom over our people, the potential and importance of our work grows day-by-day. There is no George Soros figure out there for nationalists, so we can only do what good people like you help us to do. Thank you for your faith and your generous commitment: contact Michael Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Current Events