EUROPE RENAISSANCE NEWSDESK stories censored by mainstream media. Your donations keep the truth published. PLEASE HELP US. It is easier than you think. Details contact Michael Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
MICHAEL WALSH: The ongoing catastrophic loss of human rights and democracy could end within 24 months if a new initiative is grasped. Most national and local governments have a means, usually by referendum or massive protest, for citizens to demand elections. Change can and will take place. You can be part of that change.
Can the grassroots citizens’ initiative succeed? The Soviet Union and a score of Soviet Bloc regimes were considered invincible. Yet, the Soviet system was overthrown by the persistent organised mass movement of the citizens.
Determination and a handful of Black Shirts brought order and prosperity to a politically chaotic and bankrupt war-weary Italy in 1922. During the 1930s, the unswerving determination of Adolf Hitler and the German working-class movement brought stability and unprecedented prosperity to bankrupt decadent Germany in and from January 1933.
People’s power today threatens the unity of the European Union as the United States implodes. The World Economic Forum admits that nationalism threatens their sinister Great Reset.
It is essential that a Citizens Initiative be immediately formed to resist national suicide and the loss of freedom posed by globalism. The old struggle between the Left and Right is obsolete. Just as Communism (Comintern) adapted to Globalism then Left and Right must unite to represent the national interest; One people that is driven only by the common interest of the nation-state.
Old ‘rule and divide’ rivalries; political and religious, class and culture must be subordinate to the National Interest of each nation. An organised Citizens Initiative can and will mount civil disobedience protests that make unrepresentative and corrupt governance impossible and new elections unavoidable.
The priority today is to bring forward by whatever means elections of national and local government. In preparation, people must immediately form Citizens Initiative political parties or associations and quickly prepare for electoral challenges according to the conditions open to them.
REPLACING CORRUPT REGIMES
· Organise movements to resist the totalitarian government. Select candidates to stand for a local and national government.
· Campaign relentlessly against controlled mainstream media and create alternative media.
· Citizens’ Initiative electoral candidates are chosen by referendum by the people and not chosen by a political clique.
· Candidates must not be politically affiliated with the old parties.
· Each Citizens Initiative nominee undertakes to abide primarily by the National Interest constitution.
· A truly representative and untainted parliament of the peoples is prepared to manage the affairs of their nation according to and accountable to the will of the people.
CITIZENS GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
· All political and public service employees in both their professional and domestic lives must be publically transparent, untainted by conflict of interest, and accountable to Citizens Initiative parliamentary supervision at all times.
· Corporate, banking, mainstream press and radio and television media be subordinate to national taxes, parliamentary control and interests.
· Parliamentary legal sanctuary is removed forthwith.
· Leading judiciary and police department heads will disconnect from political influence and control and be free of conflict of interests. All police behaviours towards the public are rigidly controlled.
· All lockdowns, statistic fraud, quarantines, and travel restrictions are immediately suspended.
· Trade and economic sanctions reconsidered thereby opening up vast markets for service and industry.
This movement for a return to genuine people’s democracy requires greater detail. The most pressing need is to immediately set up a Citizens Initiative, to organise a referendum to demand a local and national election.
NOTE: There is no copyright on this brief but highly effective manifesto. Any organisation may adopt or adapt it to its program.
Donate: It is the generosity of our supporters and members that makes our vital work possible. As the storm clouds of crisis and the pain of injustice and persecution loom over our people, the potential and importance of our work grows day-by-day. There is no George Soros figure out there for nationalists, so we can only do what good people like you help us to do. Thank you for your faith and your generous commitment: contact Michael Walsh email@example.com
Categories: Current Events