TO PUBLISH INCONVENIENT NEWS WE RELY ON DONATIONS Please contact Michael Walsh for easy transfer details email@example.com
Dozens of young asylum seekers have been kidnapped from hotels run by the Home Office who as charges are complicit in the abductions and brothel supply chain.
The UK Home Office has knowingly turned a blind eye to the disappearance of dozens of unaccompanied migrant children from a Sussex hotel it operates as a children’s home, according to an investigation by The Guardian published on Saturday.
Of the 600 unaccompanied minors who have passed through the Home Office’s hotel in Brighton over the last 18 months, some 136 have been reported missing, and 79 of those are still unaccounted for, the news outlet found. A whistleblower for Home Office security contractor Mitie claimed the alleged kidnappings by organ peddlers and sex trafficking professionals are bold, frequent, and not limited to the Brighton facility. Only in the decadent decaying West.
‘Children are literally being picked up from outside the building, disappearing and not being found,’ the security guard told The Guardian, suggesting traffickers are responsible. A similar facility in Hythe, Kent allegedly lost 10% of its young charges every week.
Police had been warning the Home Office for over a year that criminal networks would likely target the young asylum seekers being put up in the hotel, and the location was known to be problematic – a ’hotspot of exploitation,’ in the words of another source from child protection services – due to the operation of county lines gangs in the area.
The security guard even admitted to having witnessed the kidnappings by county lines gangs firsthand but claimed to feel helpless to do anything about it. ’Albanian and Eritrean gangs pick them up in their BMWs and Audis and then they just vanish,’ the source said.
In May, two men were actually caught in possession of three children – who were returned to the Home Office. In most cases, however, police investigations were merely cursory, and children were almost never returned, according to the Mitie worker.
While the whistleblowers have repeatedly warned the Home Office about the situation, nothing much has changed, The Guardian reported. A Brighton councilor allegedly described the lack of government action as child neglect on an ’industrial scale.’
Asked what was being done to protect unaccompanied migrant children amid this kidnapping spree, the Home Office suggested it was a police problem, while the police referred questions to the Home Office.
Even after it was revealed in October that 220 child asylum seekers had gone missing from facilities funded by the agency, which housed them in hotels alongside adults whose backgrounds had not been checked, no policy changes appear to have been made – even though officials have admitted in internal communications that they are effectively running unregistered and therefore illegal children’s homes. You can share this story on social media.
Donate: It is the generosity of our supporters and members that makes our vital work possible. As the storm clouds of crisis and the pain of injustice and persecution loom over our people, the potential and importance of our work grows day-by-day. There is no George Soros figure out there for nationalists, so we can only do what good people like you help us to do. Thank you for your faith and your generous commitment: contact Michael firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories: Current Events
Leave a Reply